IN 2004, GHISLAIN D’ALANÇON, SPECIALIST IN MEANS OF PAYMENT, AND ANTOINE VACCARO, FRENCH SPECIALIST IN PHILANTHROPY, MEET.
TOGETHER, THEY MAKE GREAT RESULTS
- Public funding from associations is decreasing, while at the same time the fields of action of associations are expanding.
- The French have a growing enthusiasm for donations: the figures prove that they want to help and support great causes.
- France is clearly behind on new collection methods, compared to the United States and England.
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is an issue that is gaining more and more space within companies and organizations.
Make giving more accessible by creating innovative solutions that give donors the ability to make small donations where they want, when they want, how they want.
- On the donor side: small, painless donations that allow a more generous daily life and give meaning to consumption, while supporting a great cause.
- On the side of associations: means of collecting donations that increase the impact and strength of fundraising campaigns.
- On the brand side: simple and innovative solutions to demonstrate a solidarity commitment and contribute in particular to enhancing the
image with customers and internal teams.
THE OBJECTIVES OF HEOH
- Make donations accessible to everyone, increase the number of donors and encourage generosity.
- Contribute to the development of socially responsible consumption in a dynamic of solidarity economy, by setting up a truly generous chain of committed players.
- Promote new consumer behavior and the generous action of donors for the benefit of the general interest.
- Be a fundraiser with innovative methods for social and humanitarian actors.
- Knowing how to federate the banking and philanthropic professions.
- The bank: Heoh is a payment institution bringing together banking experts.
- Philanthropy: Heoh weaves synergies between brands, individuals, the public sphere and associations by promoting emergence
- To have assembled a team of experts in banking, marketing, communication and IT driven by a common interest in socially responsible consumption.
- Having developed and supported by more than 5 years of in-depth technical, financial, fiscal, marketing and legal studies.
- Being surrounded by major partners in the world of banking and payments.
- Obtaining authorization from the ACPR, which allows Heoh and its merchants to carry out collections on behalf of third parties and to guarantee the containment of donations under ( CMF n ° 414).